Data protection policy
In accordance with the rules of protection of personal data, we inform you that you are providing their personal data to Laura do Prado Vello (hereinafter “the entity”) direction Vilar, no. 6 – Rivela 36687 La Estrada (Pontevedra) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Purpose of the treatment
The entity may treat your personal data, according to the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the website.
- Manage customer service, to attend questions, complaint, comments of concerns you may have relating to the information included in the website, as well as which World like other inquiries you may have.
- Treat your data for commercial purposes, provide that you have consented the relevant processing of personal data. To give us consent to send you information about your services, Hill have to check the box: “I want to receive commercial information”; Otherwise, we don’t use your personal data for this purpose.
- Manage the implementation, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that the institutions holds with you.
2. Legitimation of the treatment of their personal data
Legitimacy is based on the consent which you grant us click the button “I accept the data protection policy”.
Finally, we inform you of their data protection rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request a correction of deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, and oppose the processing.
- Right to data portability.
For the exercise of their right, you can change your preferences and personal information in your user profile, or you make a request writing to the following address; Casa Laura do Prado Vello, Vilar no. 6 – 36687 Rivela , La Estrada ( Pontevedra) including a copy of your Nacional DNI , or sending an e-mail to : email@example.com
4. Security measures
Casa Laura do Prado Vello have implemented technical and organisation measures to ensure the security of their personal data and avoid their alteration, loss and the treatment and/or unauthorized, considering the status of technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.